Who else loves Kidney Beans Curry? Proper wholesome, soul food right? Aso known as Rajma Curry (which I learnt a lil while back) what do you call it? Here’s a really easy recipe for you to try out soon! What you guy’s eating this evening? #AnisaGramsInstaRecipe #ShareTheRecipe
- 2 cups Kidney Beans
- 1/2 to 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Fresh Tomatoe
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 5tbls Oil
- Few curry leaves
- 1 tspn Ginger/garlic paste
- 1/2 tspn Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Garam Masala
- 1/2 tspn Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tspn chilli powder
- Fresh coriander
- Few whole green chillies
- Salt to taste
- METHOD 👇
- Soak the kidney beans for a few hours or overnight.
- Pressure cook the kidney beans till the beans are soft.
- In another pan add oil cook onions till golden, add curry leaves and whole chillies.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, cook for about 2 minutes
- Blitz fresh & chopped tomato, add to pan
- Add all spices except garam masala Stir it all in and cook for about 2 mins
- Add Kidney beans.
- Add 2-3 cup’s water Let it simmer
- Sprinkle garam masala Garnish with chopped coriander
- Squeeze some fresh Lemon juice Serve with rice or roti!
Enjoy ❤️ If you make this, don’t forget to tag me in your stories, I would love to see! 😍 😍
View on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BztKXTvjcJx/?igshid=ud1zzfn35zhk