Wife, Mum, Sassy, Classy Cooking Queen!
Local girl with your favourite recipes you’ve always wanted to cook
I show you how the super easy way!
I started the YouTube channel back in 2014 when I used to sell cakes and my first video was actually showing how I made a simple cake sponge.
A while later in 2015, after posting pics of food on my Instagram I used to get lots of requests for recipes of what I had posted and it made me think back to when I was learning to cook, and apart from my mum if I asked anyone else I just got a load of excuses, people just wanted to keep recipes for themselves, and many others experienced the same.
Since then it’s been my mission to try and make sure anyone from whichever background is able to cook and enjoy good home cooked food especially the food I grew up enjoying from my childhood and I’ve never looked back since.
When I first started, I thought even if I could teach one person this life skill then that was my job done, but I get messages on the daily from teenagers and upwards trying out recipe’s and asking my advice, really makes me happy 😊
- Our Trip to Istanbul, Turkiye 🇹🇷 ❤️ #CookwithAnisa #Anisagrams
- Piri Piri Chicken, Jalapeño & Feta Pastries! Anisagrams | Cook with Anisa | Indian Cooking Recipes
- Panko Fried Tandoori Tenders
- Orange Chilli Chicken | Indian Cooking Recipes | Cook with Anisa | #RamadanRecipe #RamadanRecipes
- Easy Katsu Curry Recipe! Cook with Anisa | Anisagrams #Shorts